IN-PERSON MENTOR VISIT POLICY
We are excited to update you on our latest program policies!
In accordance with guidance provided by the State of New Jersey and the Center for Disease Control, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Essex, Hudson & Union Counties is once again permitting in-person visits between Bigs and Littles under the guidelines and protocols listed here: COVID-19 MATCH CONTACT GUIDELINES.
All parties to the match must agree to follow the guidelines to resume in-person outings. Please contact your Match Support Specialist if you have any questions, concerns or need additional support.
Please see the attached resources to guide and help you stay creatively connected to your Little and our mission during this time of social distancing: We will be adding more ideas so please stay tuned.
PLEASE SEE ADDITONAL RESOURCES BELOW
- Virtual Match Activities
- Resource Guide
- COVID-19 Information Hotline: Call: 2-1-1, Call (24/7):1-800-962-1253, Text: NJCOVID to 898-211
- Mental Health Hotline: 1-866-202-4357
- Family Helpline: 1-800-843-5437
- Essex County Family Justice Center (Domestic Violence): 1-973-230-7229
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration National Helpline: 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administrations Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746
- Child Abuse Hotline (State Central Registry): 1-877 NJ ABUSE (22873)
- Public charge one pager
- Immigration eligibility for covid-19 relief programs - Englishand Spanish
- COVID-19 Resources for Individuals Who Are Undocumented or Uninsured
- COVID-19 Testing information in Arabic
- COVID-19 Testing information in Chinese
- COVID-19 Testing information in Gujarati
- COVID-19 Testing information in Haitian Creole
- COVID-19 Testing information in Polish
- COVID-19 Testing information in Portuguese
- COVID-19 Testing information in Spanish
- COVID-19 Testing information in Tagalog